We’re hiring! Property Manager position available in QueenstownFebruary 26, 2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic commercial property professional to join our growing business in the Queenstown office. We are keen to hear from Property Managers that are ready for their next move or someone from a similar background with transferable skills. Ideally you will have a familiarity with commercial property, leases and negotiations and experience with Xero. Knowledge of property or facilities management software would be an advantage. This is an opportunity to either advance your career in commercial property or take a side step into a small company with a big plan.
You will possess effective communication and relationship building skills. You will be a highly organised individual that works well in a busy environment and is happy to work autonomously. You will be required to call upon your systematic, problem solving skills, identifying new opportunities for your clients, and have excellent time management. You will be an individual who remains calm under pressure and is always ready to face new challenges.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
Tenancy and Critical Date Management
- Lease renewals, negotiations and rent reviews
- Managing tenants lease obligations
- Arranging market, insurance and rental valuations
- Manage certificates of insurance for tenants and building owners
- Dealing with tenants’ enquiries and issues
- Inspecting premises and ensuring day to day running of buildings
- Manage and oversee the property database
- Liaising with lenders regarding finance, directors and shareholders, company accountants, tenants, contractors, suppliers
- Monitoring and collection of rentals, OPEX and levies
- Organisation of payment to suppliers
- Financial reporting to directors and shareholders
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs and contractor management
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements including company policy and procedures
If this role sounds like a challenge you are keen to take, please apply online here: https://www.seek.co.nz/job/38414751?searchrequesttoken=6756e1f8-04a6-40fd-acc0-4c185ed27e65&type=standard. If you have any questions about this role or MHP, please contact Kirita on 021 547 486.